Guinea, sometimes called Guinea-Conakry, is a presidential republic in West Africa, located in the Atlantic Ocean between Guinea-Bissau and Sierra Leone. Guinea is administratively divided into eight regions, which are subdivided into 33 prefectures. The capital Conakry is a special area and have more than 2 million people.
- Offer IT courses (Microsoft Windows 7, Word 2013, Excel 2013 en keyboard training) to teachers and students in primary and secondary schools in Guinea
- Distribution of used clothing
- Renovation of infrastructure in schools
- Funding for registration fees, meals canteens
- School materials (books, computers, desks, chalk, etc.)
- Twinning belgishe and Guinean schools
- Provide IT training to Guinean adults in Belgium
- Organizing activities in Belgium to raise funds for the foundation
- Collecting used clothing for the kids in Guinee
- Mobilise Guineans in Europe to create NGO's for our homeland.
- Sensibilise the guineans borned in Belgium to come into contact with Guinean culture and literature.
- Dynamise the Guinean community in western Europe regardeless of ethnical background, religion or political orientation cause Guinea is for all of us